We love stories of self publishing digital comics here at Pipedream Comics, and we also love seeing what brilliant artwork talented artists can produce on their iPads. What’s even better though is finding out about a comic that’s written, produced and published on an iPad – which brings us to Little Robots by Raheem Nelson. A weekly web series published online every Sunday it features the antics of a group of robots, led by main character Addo and features satirical digs at pop culture and the modern world. But what’s even better the artwork is all produced digitally on an iPad. You can see the latest adventures of Addo and co at Raheem’s site and check out more of his work here, but in the meantime we got in touch with him to find just how he goes about creating his robotic adventures.
- Black Mask Studios comes to ComiXology and Amazon
- Can’t read ComiXology Comics offline? We can help!
- “The beginning of the French Invasion” Delcourt and ComiXology to debut 150 exclusive new English language titles on digital comics platform
- Image Comics Expo 2015 announcements revealed: inc. Brian K Vaughan’s The Private Eye comes to print and Walking Dead comes to Panel Syndicate!
- Digital comic book sales in 2014 top $100 million as market hits 20 year high!
- Batman ’66 #67-68 (DC Comics)
- Wart – A Cosmic Horror Comic Book #1 and #2 (WartComic)
- The Curse of the Wendigo #1 and #2 (Delcourt-Soleil)
- Adventures in Pulp presents: Volume 1 #1 and #2
- Descending Outlands #1 (Evil Kat Studios)
- Digital Indie Comics Round-up (August 2015) Universe #3, To A Pulp, Atom Jacket
- Power Up #1 (Boom Studios)
- Dash #1-3 (Northwest Press)
- Wolf #1 (Image Comics)
- Bloodstrike Vol. 2 #1 (Image Comics)