As interactive books and comics get more and more sophisticated the boundaries between them are getting even closer. One title which is hoping to blur the lines even more is Bottom of the Ninth by animator Ryan Woodward. Hailing it as the world’s first animated graphic novel (as far as he knows), it combines Ryan’s love of comics, animation and baseball and looks set to be one of the true ground-breaking titles for the iPad in 2012. I got in touch with Ryan as he finished off the final finesses ahead of it’s Summer release and did my best to get to the the bottom of Bottom of the Ninth.
- Black Mask Studios comes to ComiXology and Amazon
- Can’t read ComiXology Comics offline? We can help!
- “The beginning of the French Invasion” Delcourt and ComiXology to debut 150 exclusive new English language titles on digital comics platform
- Image Comics Expo 2015 announcements revealed: inc. Brian K Vaughan’s The Private Eye comes to print and Walking Dead comes to Panel Syndicate!
- Digital comic book sales in 2014 top $100 million as market hits 20 year high!
- Batman ’66 #67-68 (DC Comics)
- Wart – A Cosmic Horror Comic Book #1 and #2 (WartComic)
- The Curse of the Wendigo #1 and #2 (Delcourt-Soleil)
- Adventures in Pulp presents: Volume 1 #1 and #2
- Descending Outlands #1 (Evil Kat Studios)
- Digital Indie Comics Round-up (August 2015) Universe #3, To A Pulp, Atom Jacket
- Power Up #1 (Boom Studios)
- Dash #1-3 (Northwest Press)
- Wolf #1 (Image Comics)
- Bloodstrike Vol. 2 #1 (Image Comics)