Back in March we spoke to George Lentino, publisher of Moonshot Digital Comics, who was setting out his plan to revolutionise the world of digital comics with “innovative, experimental and down-right fun to read comics”. Well the first title, from that stable, Deluge, is about to be released with the team of film-maker turned writer J.D. Oliva and artist Richard Clark at the helm. After hearing about all the great things that George had planned for his new line of digital comics, I got in touch with J.D. to ask him about his inspiration for Deluge and just what exactly the Moonshot Digital experience entailed.
- New MonkeyBrain Comics out this week: The Fallen #2
- “It’s a shock doctrine of horror and political intrigue that plots the rise of the witch king of London” The Many’s Charlie Gillespie talks super powered cannibals and Tory politicians in gimp masks in his new series.
- “Be it high school or a zombie apocalypse you need to get through it and come out the other side.” Fin Cramb and Sean Watson talk Madefire’s Walk Don’t Run motion book
- 10 live-action remakes of comic book movies we can’t wait to see!
- Nominees announced for Best Digital Comic Eisner Award 2014