Back in March we spoke to George Lentino, publisher of Moonshot Digital Comics, who was setting out his plan to revolutionise the world of digital comics with “innovative, experimental and down-right fun to read comics”. Well the first title, from that stable, Deluge, is about to be released with the team of film-maker turned writer J.D. Oliva and artist Richard Clark at the helm. After hearing about all the great things that George had planned for his new line of digital comics, I got in touch with J.D. to ask him about his inspiration for Deluge and just what exactly the Moonshot Digital experience entailed.
- Nominees announced for Best Digital Comic Eisner Award 2014
- Sunday Digest 13/4/14 – this weekend’s must read digital comics include Amazing Spider-man Infinite, Archer Coe and Needles and Dust.
- Amazon and ComiXology: What does this new acquisition mean for digital comics?
- Top Shelf Comics and SEQUENTIAL to release new digital graphic novel for the iPad
- Archer Coe from Oni Press has already debuted on ComiXology!