As interactive books and comics get more and more sophisticated the boundaries between them are getting even closer. One title which is hoping to blur the lines even more is Bottom of the Ninth by animator Ryan Woodward. Hailing it as the world’s first animated graphic novel (as far as he knows), it combines Ryan’s love of comics, animation and baseball and looks set to be one of the true ground-breaking titles for the iPad in 2012. I got in touch with Ryan as he finished off the final finesses ahead of it’s Summer release and did my best to get to the the bottom of Bottom of the Ninth.
Top Posts & Pages
- OUT NOW! The Pull List #02 - The Indie Cool List
- Top 10 ComiXology alternatives
- From correct composition to Superman's pants, we get expert advice on digital comics from Freddie E. Williams II, author of DC Comics Guide to Digitally Drawing Comics
- ComiXology and Chill - digital comics giant unveil subscription service ComiXology Unlimited UPDATE: How it will affect ComiXology Submit publishers
- 10 of the best Marvel Infinite Comics on ComiXology
- ComiXology and Chill – digital comics giant unveil subscription service ComiXology Unlimited UPDATE: How it will affect ComiXology Submit publishers
- Eisner Awards 2016 nominees announced
- Pipedream Comics launches debut issue of The Pull List
- Sequential releases digital guide to Comix Creatrix: 100 Women Making Comics exhibition
- Swedish studio Pencil United claims “Great Leap For Digital Native Graphic Storytelling” with new app
- Project Autumn #1 (Brambletyne Studios)
- These Memories Won’t Last (sutueatsflies)
- Indie Comics Round-Up: Finding Molly, Land of the Witching Hour, Maleficium, Rikki
- Brethren Born #2 (Level 8 Comics)
- Hometown: An Anthology (Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham)
- Artificial Flowers (Avery Hill Publishing)
- The City Inside (Avery Hill Publishing)
- Transfer #1 (Matt Garvey)
- Indie Comics Round-Up: 100% Biodegradable, Galaxafreaks, The Fist and Slime!
- Griff Gristle (Madius Comics)
- Opinion: Clash of the super heroes on comiXology
- Olly’s World of Indie: Flintlock, Blood, Samurai and Birmingham Comics Festival
- 5 of the best digital comics to get started
- Charlie Says: Body image in comic books seems only reserved for the incredibly skinny or muscular.
- What if: Indie/small press creators worked on the DC Rebirth.