Why not Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
- Currently reading The Eighth Seal by @JamesTheFourth and @JeremyRock_ - excellent horror/political thriller from @thrillbent
- Preview: Subatomic Party Girls #1 & Knuckleheads #2 (from @Monkeybrain_inc @brianwinkeler & @robertwilsoniv)
- “People get distracted by the technology of #digitalcomics” Moth City's @Tim__Gibson on @comixology & @thrillbent
- “People get distracted by the technology of digital comics” Moth City creator Tim Gibson talks ComiX...
- "@Oeming creates adult superheroes that don’t feel cliched or sensationalist" in @DarkHorseComics The Victories #1
- Preview: Subatomic Party Girls #1 & Knuckleheads #2 (MonkeyBrain Comics)
- “People get distracted by the technology of digital comics” Moth City creator Tim Gibson talks ComiXology Submit, digital distribution and the secret to a good season finale!
- PIpedream Pull List: The Victories #1 (Dark Horse Comics)
- Thrillbent release awesome trailer for launch of Tim Gibson’s Moth City
- “Digital distribution makes independence possible” Stephan Franck discusses his new title Silver and Dark Planet Comics
Tag Archives: Digital Comics
This week sees the guys and gals at MonkeyBrain get in the party mood with the launch of new series the Subatomic Party Girls from Chris Sims, Chad Bowers and Erica Henderson. But if you like your comic heroes to be a bit … Continue reading
Having deconstructed the world of superheroes in Powers, Michael Avon Oeming is set to deconstruct the deconstruction with the launch of his balls-to-the-wall adult superhero series The Victories as an ongoing title from Dark Horse Comics.
“Digital distribution makes independence possible” Stephan Franck discusses his new title Silver and Dark Planet Comics
Stephan Franck wanted to make the move from animation to digital comics, but rather wait for the big companies to come knocking he decided to start his own – Dark Planet Comics - and release his own titles the way he … Continue reading
A modern fairy tale about a reclusive maths genius who controls New York via a series of complex equations may not seem the most engaging story for a comic book, but Strange Attractors manages to pull it off with this … Continue reading
Based in 1930s China and part-funded by the New Zealand government, Tim Gibson’s Moth City has been memorably described by Thrillbent‘s Mark Waid as being ‘f**king great’ and who are we to disagree?!
Reunited with the remnants of his people on the alien world of Loam, X-O Manowar is about to bring Planet DEATH to its knees in the latest installment of X-O Manowar Death the best-selling creative team of Robert Venditti and … Continue reading
“I love that every time you turn the page on an iOS device what’s coming next is a surprise” Kinski creator Gabriel Hardman discusses the best of digital comics and how to name a pet
From pulp superheroes and gangsters to psychic estate agents and pigeons, MonkeyBrain Comic‘s roster is nothing if not eclectic. The latest title to join this family of misfits is Kinski from Star Wars Legacy artist Gabriel Hardman. This brilliant lo-fi … Continue reading
It’s yet another new series from MonkeyBrain Comics this week in the form of the wonderful Kinski, written and drawn by Gabriel Hardman as well as the latest instalment of the excellent High Crimes with issue #3 of this mountain climbing/crime … Continue reading
Dynamite Comics have carved a great niche for themselves as the home of pulp superheroes like The Shadow, The Green Hornet and The Bionic Man. Black Bat is the newest superhero to join this illustrious line up with his own title … Continue reading
After a brief sojourn to Mexico City, Dave Gibbons’ incredibly versatile Treatment franchise returns to the streets of Tokyo and onto the Madefire app in another action packed instalment. With stunning art from Kinman Chan and a script from Robbie Morrison, … Continue reading