Back in September we spoke to artist Peter Krause about his iPad artwork as well as his work on the brilliant Irredeemable from BOOM! Studios. Since then, he has unveiled a fantastic new digital project, Insufferable, which he launched alongside Irredeemable writer Mark Waid via their new website Thrillbent. Telling the story of an aged super-hero and his problematic former sidekick, Insufferable is released weekly via the Thrillbent website, and feature a fantastic mix of gritty superhero story-telling mixed with brilliant and innovative artwork and interactive transitions. We wanted to find out more about how Peter went about putting his story together and just what was involved in this new venture.
- New MonkeyBrain Comics out this week: The Fallen #2
- “It’s a shock doctrine of horror and political intrigue that plots the rise of the witch king of London” The Many’s Charlie Gillespie talks super powered cannibals and Tory politicians in gimp masks in his new series.
- “Be it high school or a zombie apocalypse you need to get through it and come out the other side.” Fin Cramb and Sean Watson talk Madefire’s Walk Don’t Run motion book
- 10 live-action remakes of comic book movies we can’t wait to see!
- Nominees announced for Best Digital Comic Eisner Award 2014