As interactive books and comics get more and more sophisticated the boundaries between them are getting even closer. One title which is hoping to blur the lines even more is Bottom of the Ninth by animator Ryan Woodward. Hailing it as the world’s first animated graphic novel (as far as he knows), it combines Ryan’s love of comics, animation and baseball and looks set to be one of the true ground-breaking titles for the iPad in 2012. I got in touch with Ryan as he finished off the final finesses ahead of it’s Summer release and did my best to get to the the bottom of Bottom of the Ninth.
- New MonkeyBrain Comics out this week: The Fallen #2
- “It’s a shock doctrine of horror and political intrigue that plots the rise of the witch king of London” The Many’s Charlie Gillespie talks super powered cannibals and Tory politicians in gimp masks in his new series.
- “Be it high school or a zombie apocalypse you need to get through it and come out the other side.” Fin Cramb and Sean Watson talk Madefire’s Walk Don’t Run motion book
- 10 live-action remakes of comic book movies we can’t wait to see!
- Nominees announced for Best Digital Comic Eisner Award 2014